Сustomers are accustomed to instant gratification and convenience. Don't leave them hanging even when you're away - use Away messages.
There are 2 types of Away messages:
- Weekends and non-working hours are the messages that you set for the whole business if a customer messages an associate outside of your scheduled working hours
- Associate's non-working hours are the messages that are sent to customers if associates change their status to away during working hours and don't set their own custom Away message.
With Pigeon you can easily create and edit both of these types of messages in the Away message settings.
Each Associate can also set their own custom away messages when they switch to Absent.
To create default Away messages:
- Go to the Pigeon's sidebar menu on the left and click Settings.
- Click Notifications to open the Notifications settings in the main window.
- Scroll down to Away Messages section and make sure the toggle is switched on.
- Put the cursor in the text box to type in the message you want your customers to receive for each option.
All changes will be saved automatically.
See also: Backup settings