Before you start
Pigeon is an easy and reliable way to interact consistently with your clients or customers.
Here are some things to know before you begin using Pigeon platform.
- You need to provide an email address that will be associated with your business account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that you have access to. By creating the business account, you become the Super Admin.
- You need to provide your company's tax ID and information to complete the verification process.
Sign up for a business account
When you create a Pigeon account, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions regulations.
To create your business account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Pigeon's signup page
- Type in your email and click Get started
- Check your inbox for the confirmation message to complete your account setup
If you entered the wrong email, click "re-enter your email" and repeat the actions 1-3.
Confirm your account
After you receive the confirmation message from Pigeon, open it and click Confirm your email to complete the registration process.
Be sure to check your Spam and Junk folder if you can't find the message. If you still can't find it, email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete your registration process
After you confirmed your account, complete the registration process.
Enter the following information:
- Full Name - The name associated with your account profile.
- Business Name - The name of your company or organization.
- Password - Create a password by following the password requirements.
After you type in the information, click Create an account to finish the process and sign into your new Pigeon account.
Next step: Complete your company's profile