As Admin, you can manage Group contacts and delete them
To delete a Group contact:
- Go to Contacts
- Choose Directory and click it to open
- Start typing the name of the Group contact in the Search field or just scroll and choose the contact from your list of Group contacts
- Click the contact's field. The Contact information window will open
- Click the three dots icon to open the drop-down menu
- Click Delete. The pop-up window will open
- Choose Yes, delete if you want to delete the contact. Choose Cancel if you changed your mind
After deleting the Group contact will be removed from your Directory.
See also Create a Business Directory for information on how to create an individual or a group contact.