It only takes a few minutes to start using Pigeon
- Search for Pigeon for Customer app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Download and launch the app.
- Find out the main Pigeon features by swiping right or click Skip.
- Sign up with your email, Apple ID, or Google account.
Signing up with you Apple ID or Google account makes the sign up process easier for you. Instead of filling out the sign up form and choosing a new password, you can use Sign in with Apple ID or Google account to set up an account and start using your Pigeon app right away.
To sign up with Apple ID
- Scroll down the signup form and click Sign up with Apple. You will be redirected to Apple.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Follow the steps required by Apple to set up your account. You will need to decide if you want your Apple ID to be public or private.
Once you do, your Pigeon account has been created.
To sign up with your Google account
- Scroll down the signup form and click Sign up with Google. You will be redirected to Google accounts.
- Enter your Gmail account and password.
Your Pigeon account has been created.
To sign up with your email
- Click Sign up with email.
- Fill out the form: type your name, email, and password.
- Click Sign up.
Enjoy your new opportunities with Pigeon account!
Your password must be at least 8 characters long. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.