As Admin, you can manage the users from your list and change the visibility settings through the Business page. If you don't want customers to see some of your team members, use the Hide user option. After applying this action, users become invisible to customers, but your internal organization still can see and communicate with them.
To hide the user
- Go to Business page and open its sub-menu
- Click User Management. The list of users will be displayed in the Main dashboard
- Start typing the name of the user in the Search field or just scroll and choose the contact from your list
- Click the three dots icon on the right to open the drop-down menu
- Click Hide. The pop-up window will open
- Choose OK if you want to hide this user. Choose Cancel if you don't want to make changes to the user's visibility settings
When the action is applied, the corresponding pop-up window with the name of the hidden contact appears on the top of the page. The status of the user changes to Hidden.
To make this user visible again
- Choose the user with Hidden status from your list following steps 1-3 above
- Click the three dots icon to open the drop-down menu
- Click Show. The pop-up window will open
- Choose OK if you want to make this user visible again. Choose Cancel if you changed your mind
After applying these changes, the user's status changes to Absent, Active or N/A.
You can also edit contacts' visibility in your Directory. See Hide a Contact.