You can block individual contacts if you don't want to receive messages from them.
To block a contact:
- Go to your Chats.
- Open the chat with the contact that you want to block.
- Tap Ⓘ in the upper-right corner to open the Chat info.
- Tap Block contact. The pop-up confirmation will open.
- Choose Block contact.
The blocked contact will appear in the Block list of My Profile.
You can easily undo this action.
To unblock a contact:
- Open My Profile.
- Tap Privacy and Security.
- Tap Block list. The list of users that you have blocked will open.
- Choose the contact you want to unblock and swipe it left to see Unblock.
- Tap Unblock under the pop-up confirm.
The contact will be removed from your Block list and added to your Contacts again.