Every external contact you added to your contact list can be viewed through My contacts.
To see the contact's information through My contacts:
- Go to Contacts
- Choose My contacts and click it to open
- Start typing the name of the person in the Search field or just scroll and choose the contact from your list
- Click the contact's field. The Contact information window will open
The following information will be displayed in the Contact information.
- Customer's profile picture, name and ID (1)
- Customer's status (online/offline) (2)
- Send message (3) can be used when you want to start chatting directly from My Contacts
- Schedule an Appointment (4) allows you to set an appointment
- Share contact (5) is helpful when you need to copy the customer's profile link to the clipboard. After clicking it, paste the link where you need it
- Report (7*) is useful when you want to report a user for harassment or inappropriate behavior
- Remove from Personal (7) enables you to delete the contact from your My Contacts
- General information (8) shows the customer's Private information (11) and Permissions (12). The information is displayed if customer allows it through personal profile settings
- Notes (9) allows you to save needed information about the customer and your conversations. You can edit your Notes and add new information
- Statistics (10*) show's the customer's statistic
*Report and Statics are not available with Version 1 of the Platform.