Make sure your team and customers are always taken care of by updating your Notification and Auto-alert settings. These settings enable you to set time and email notifications if there is a waiting customer request.
- Go to the Pigeon's sidebar menu on the left and click Settings.
- Click Notifications to open the Notifications settings in the main window.
- Make sure that Notifications toggle is switched on.
- Under Notification settings, set the amount of time after a request is received that you'd like the email alert sent and the total number of alerts you'd like sent. Do this by opening the drop-down Time list and selecting an amount of time. Then open the drop-down list for Repeat and select a number.
- Type in the team member's email to receive notifications in the Notification recipient section.
- Click Save.
- Click +Add email address and type next email if you want several team members to receive notifications and click Save.